fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Thursday 5 March 2015

A Fashionable Monday Afternoon

I've been in the process of moving house the last few days and I have to say it's probably one of the most stressful things I've ever done!  I did however have a break from all the packing and unpacking on Monday afternoon when I got to MC the fashion show in Brown Thomas for the launch of UCC's Fashion Week.  It was also great to see the UCC's Next Top Model hopefuls who all took to the catwalk for the event and I'm super excited to find out who will win at the final on Thursday night in Voodoo Rooms.

I was absolutely swooning over all the outfits that came down the runway especially a pair of fringed suede Maje ankle boots which will be mine, oh yes they will be mine!  I also was crushing on a Kenzo sweatshirt and everything from Self Portrait and Needle and Thread which are both new labels to Brown Thomas.  Here's a few pics from the event.






























































































































































































Till next time!

T....x

No comments:

Post a Comment