fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Saturday 14 February 2015

A Day out in the Big Shmoke!

I've had a super busy week this week and even managed a work trip up to Dublin.  I still get ridiculously excited about a trip to the big shmoke so I was delighted when I got an invite to attend the Next press event in the fabulous Dean Hotel on Harcourt St. to launch their new next day delivery service.  If you place an order by 10 pm you can get next day delivery on orders placed Sunday to Thursday.  Tres handy!  We also got to see some of their new season pieces while being served delicious breakfast treats.  I also think I'm mildly obsessed with the Dean Hotel, the decor is seriously cool and I've decided to force the boyf to bring me there for my birthday in March.  











































































No trip to Dublin is complete without a trip to Laduree in Brown Thomas for some delicious macaroons.  I strongly recommend the rose water, pistachio and salted caramel.


















































































































































































































































































Some of my favourite pieces from the Next spring collection including the lemon print children's raincoat which I'm completely envious of.  

I also managed to pop into the  River Island press room before heading home and I now have a huge Spring/Summer shopping list.  Top of the list is a black leather jacket with a gorgeous floral print.
































































































































































































































Till next time. xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment