fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Monday 16 March 2015

A Fashion Fairy Tale

I've never really considered children's clothing that much before but in the last year or two a lot of my friends have had babies.  With this baby boom going on I was constantly on the search for special baby gifts so I was delighted when my dear pal Samantha Kennedy of Molly Loves Bowie started her own kidswear range.

All her pieces are super quirky and the prints and interesting details make me want to wear these pieces myself.  Samantha hand makes each piece herself to an amazingly high standard and this combined with the gorgeous wrapping makes a Molly Loves Bowie piece a really high end, special gift.  I can so see this label becoming an international cult kidswear label for those wanting to dress their kids in something a bit different from the norm.  When I saw her new girls collection I just had to share it with you.





















































Fringed Jacket 60.00


























Metallic Fringed Skirt 30.00































Hair Clip 14.00

Fringe Skirt 28.00

Floral Fringe Poncho 35.00

Till next time.....x

























No comments:

Post a Comment