fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Sunday 9 November 2014

Molly Loves Bowie Photoshoot

So I'm finally getting around to sharing the images from all the shoots I've been working on recently.  This one is particularly special to me as I got to work with my dear friend and designer Samantha Kennedy of Molly Loves Bowie.  The shoot was such fun to be on and we had a great team assembled and I can safely say I have never laughed so much or been covered in so much glitter after a shoot!





























































































































































































































































































































































Shoot Credits:
Designer: Samantha Kennedy
Photographer: Simon Curran
Styling: Natasha Crowley
Stylist Assistant: Liz Hobbs
Hair: Andrew Cronin from The Edge
Make-Up: Sinead Egan



























No comments:

Post a Comment