fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Monday 12 January 2015

The Edge Customer Evening

It's been absolutely ages since I've even attempted to do any blogging, what with the madness of December and being totally swamped with different jobs the last thing on my mind was sitting down in front of the computer.  I've finally managed to get myself organised this January and I'm trying to set aside some time to putting stuff up on the blog etc.  I have a whole batch of pictures from last year that I never got to share so I'm going to pop them up in the coming days.

First up is an event I style for The Edge Hair Design which is an amazing salon in Cork where I also happen to get my hair and brows done.  This was their customer evening so I chose really party wear looks for men and women to go with the sleek hair looks the guys in the salon had created.  Here's a few pics from the event.

























































































































































































































































































































































































































Hair: The Edge hair Salon
Make-Up: Make Up by Lola
Clothes: River Island, Topshop, Topman, Office, all Opera Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment