fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Tuesday 4 March 2014

To The Manor Born

I just wanted to share a couple of images from a really gorgeous shoot I styled a few weeks back in the amazing surroundings of Hayfield Manor. 











Vivienne from Lockdown Models and myself spent a while thinking of the correct way to bring our concept to life and drew inspiration from the idea of a really glamorous slinky slip with maybe a mens tweed jacket thrown over it.  Contrasts like that were key so we also used things like soft chunky knits, slip dresses and mens shirts to create a sexy but stylish look. 

Add to that the beautiful make up from the fantastic Kate Noonan and the photography of Kest at Anuzis Photography and I knew that we would end up with some awesome images.  I picked some beautiful pieces from Miss Daisy Blue, including a 1930's Friedricks of Hollywood black slip, Mercury Goes Retrograde and Gap on Opera Lane.

Hope you love these images as much as I do!

Toodles,

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment