fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Tuesday 5 November 2013

De Loup A/W’13 Collection

I first came across De Loup Designs last year when I borrowed some of her amazing pieces for a photoshoot I was styling.  Her new A/W ’13 collection entitled “Chatoyez” is to die for as Amy descibes it herself is a mixture of  sophisticated metallics with grungey undertones.  I’ve already earmarked a few pieces that I need in my wardrobe so here are my top picks.
deloupshouldercape

Capelet
delouphexdelicate necklace

Hex Necklace
deloupbisouclutch

Bisou Clutch
deloupfull twist headwarmers

Twist Headwarmers
delouplouchebag
 Louche Bag
Stockists include :
Atelier 27, Drury St Dublin 2
Tamp & Stitch, Scarlet Row, Essex St West, Temple Bar, Dublin.
Orders can also be taken online via messaging the facebook page, De Loup Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment