fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Love In The City: Ricky & Ana

I was so happy to work on this shoot with a gorgeous couple and a great team right before I got married myself.  It was such a beautiful day that it made me even more excited for my own big day and when you see the images I'm sure you'll see why.  Ricky and Ana are the most lovely couple and you could see throughout their wedding vow renewal shoot that they were just the total best of pals. 
Hurray for love!!

Photographer: Naomi Kamat
Styling by moi
Hair and make Up: Rosa O
Flowers: Mimosa Flowers
Headpiece: Isobella Ru
















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment