fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Tuesday 13 October 2015

A Most Fashionable Week

I've been seriously busy lately so unfortunately the blogging has taken a little bit of a back seat but I'm trying to make more of an effort to schedule in some time to do it.  Last week was a serious fashion week here in Cork what with it being MSL Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week Cork and I headed along to two pretty amazing shows.  On Wednesday the fashion crowd headed to Ballymaloe for the Irish design show and fashion awards.  Yours truly had the honour of being nominated for stylist of the year though I ended up losing out to stylist Irene O' Brien so even though I was disappointed I felt I had lost to a deserving winner so it was all good!

On Saturday I was in complete work mode as fellow stylist Sarah Corcoran and I were styling the Cork Style show which was a celebration of all things stylish in Cork from boutiques, high street brands and designers.  The night was a huge success and major congratulations have to go to two inspiring ladies Emer and Vivienne from Lockdown Models who as per usual did an amazing job of pulling the whole week together.

Here's a few pics of the Opera Lane collection that I styled:










































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment