fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Thursday 7 May 2015

Denim A Spring/Summer Update

Denim, does it ever really go out of style?  It's the one thing you're guaranteed to wear throughout the year but this season it's totally at the forefront of fashion. This season denim is not just reserved for jeans you'll find it in everything from skirts, shirts to dungarees and dresses.  I've been wearing these Mom fit jeans I picked up in H&M in Barcelona to death, they are so comfy and go with absolutely everything.  I just threw on my bright pink GAP jacket in this pic to keep myself warm while adding a pop of colour.  You may notice my dog Sadie was trying to get in on the selfie action.






































Here's a few more of my favourite denim looks to inspire your Summer denim dressing.






































This is a look I styled for a fashion show recently, I love the crisp white jeans paired with this River Island jacket.






































Dungarees, chiffon blouse and a classic trench is such perfection. Trust Alexa to come up with this outfit.






































Absolute outfit swoon, Olivia Palermo does double denim to perfection.



This street styler makes denim cutoffs look super grown up.















































































I adore this combination of leopard print and denim.






































This look from eatsleepdenim.com is too cute!!

From the laid back super cute dungarees to the sleek double denim and leopard print there really is something for everyone no matter what your street style.


No comments:

Post a Comment