fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Tuesday 26 August 2014

My Chicks Have Flown The Nest

Another set of my students have completed their course in Personal Shopping and Styling with me and like a proud Irish Mammy I have to share their final projects with you.  The girls came up with the concept and styled their own shoots and I think you'll agree they are pretty awesome!!

I love how different both girl's shoots were with Lijana opting for a real edgy street wear and modern vibe while Sinead with a more vintage feel with a gorgeous 1920's inspired look.

Enjoy!











































































































































































































































































To book your place on my next VTCT certified course beginning at the start of October contact me on 0877565300 or email me at fashionstylistsirl@gmail.com

T,x.

No comments:

Post a Comment