fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Fashionable Folk

I'm pretty rubbish at taking pictures of myself wearing clothes in a street style/blogger fashion, I've made my peace with that. I do however love a good street style snoop so I've decided to document all the marvellously dressed folk that I come across in my day to day life.

 First up is the always fabulously turned out Leona O' Sullivan Breen from Le Chat Noir Vintage Events and the Oh Me, Oh My DIY workshops. I love Leona's fab mix of vintage and high street which is always accessorized to perfection.
















































































Tell me a little bit about the outfit:

Both tee shirt and skirt were purchases from the River Island summer sale this year, shoes are last year (or even the year before i think) Betty Jackson for debenhams..bag is from Zara....love to shop in all or our cities amazing vintage stores like Miss Daisy Blue, Turquoise Flamingo and Mercury Goes Retrograde and high street (H&M, Zara and River Island). I love etsy for unique jewellery ("Archie" gold bar chain from made by Mary etsy store) 

I'm incredibly nosy, give me an unknown interesting fact about yourself:

I don't like to brag but I did come second in a bonnie baby contest in carrigtohill in 1982..

Guurrlll you was robbed!!

T.x

No comments:

Post a Comment