fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Oh Me, Oh My, DIY!

I had such a brilliant day on Sunday at the very first Oh Me, Oh My, DIY! workshop where I gave a lil talk about styling and how to go about doing some wardrobe assessment.  I have to say a huge thanks to my dear pals and three absolute creative lassies Cathy of Turquoise Flamingo, Jill from Wild Floral Couture and Leona from Le Chat Noir Vintage Events for creating such a beautiful day which warmed the cockles of my heart!  There were five other uber talented mentors there on the day which included Jill, Magda of Magda Lukas Photography, Aoife of  Potty But Posh, Deirdre of Style 25 and Rosa of Rosa through the Looking Glass.  Had I not been a mentor myself I would definitely have been there as an attendee.
I also scoffed an awful lot of buns on the day as a super delish afternoon tea was provided by Tara's Tea Rooms. It also made me decide I'm going to use the word buns a lot more.....







































































































































































































                                               
Pic courtesy of Oh Me, Oh My, DIY!

















                                                Pic Courtesy of Oh Me, Oh My, DIY!    

Keep an eye out on the Oh Me, Oh My, DIY! Facebook page for updates on their future events!




No comments:

Post a Comment