fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Glastonbury '14!!!!

Well, I'm finally back to reality after a crazy few days at Glastonbury.  I'm quite literally a shell of a woman after a mad five days of non stop music, good hang times with great friends and some serious par-taying! We arrived on the Wednesday to a beautiful gazebo community which had been set up by Pete, Keeley, Brittany and Ken.  It was bunting and inflatable animals galore and within the first two hours I had already face palmed onto the metal walkway. I blame the wellies not the Rose vino.  This meant I walked around for the rest of the festival with two cut and bruised knees.  Tres chic!

The weather was mainly sunny and lovely but there was some epic thunder, lightening and rain on one of the days hence why I spent most of the weekend covered in mud.  So apologies if you're expecting some amazing outfit posts from me.  I quite literally looked like a mad vagabond for the whole weekend bar some amazing floral head pieces from Wild Floral Couture and Ruby Morley Millinery and some fab sunglasses and suede fringed jacket from Cotton Face Vintage.

We also went to see some amazing gigs including MIA who was probably my favourite of the weekend, Massive Attack, Jurassic 5, The Tune Yards, Dolly Parton and a secret tree house Aphex Twin gig to name but a few. I also developed a serious addiction to frozen margaritas which I completely blame for the loss of both my back up phone and my camera.  Thus I would like to thank Keeley and the two Sarahs for letting me rob some of their photos for this post.



Roll on next year......




























































































































































































































































































































































































Ta-ra!x

No comments:

Post a Comment