fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Monday 5 May 2014

My New Business Venture

As a lot of you may know I am a total accessory addict and one of my major weaknesses is jewels and brightly coloured baubles.  I got to know the Stella and Dot brand a few months ago and really loved their collections.  So I'm delighted to announce that I now have my own Stella and Dot e-commerce site where you can shop all my fav jewellery and accessory styles.






























































































I'll be posting up my pick of pieces in the next few days but in the meantime take a pick at all the lovely bits on the website Stella and Dot/Natasha Crowley.  For all you magpies out there beware, there is some serious temptation here!

No comments:

Post a Comment