fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Brave and Beautiful Makeover Project


I recently had the pleasure of styling a really emotional photoshoot and video project with The Girls Club. The Girls Club is a Cork based charity and support group for women with or who have been touched by cancer.  The project was the brainchild of make-up artist Magdalena Bodziony from Elite on McCurtain St. and I have to say she did an amazing job of co-ordinating the whole day.  We all had such a fun day in Elite and I know all the girls thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Here are a few behind the scenes pics and I've also included the video which had me totally bawling!!












































































































































































































Toddles, 
Txx.

No comments:

Post a Comment