fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Student Photoshoots

As you may know I started teaching my own styling course back at the end of January.  I have to say I'm really enjoying teaching my student's about personal shopping and styling.  Here are a few pics from my first groups photoshoots which they did as a final assignment.  Can't wait to see what my second groups styling inspiration will be.














































Lynsey's shoot was inspired by her favourite fashion decade the 50's and took place in the Opera House.




































































Ruby used head pieces that she had made herself which were so beautuiful.




































































Elizabeth's dreamy shoot took place in the park. 

All make up and hair was done by the fantastic student's at The Solo Academy

I also love this shoot which was styled by one of the make-up artist students.




































































Major thanks also to Jude from Wee Red Bike who did an amazing job with photographing the girls shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment