fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Monday 31 March 2014

Oh Baby! Photoshoot

I'm a firm believer in people still being able to retain their personal style during and after pregnancy so I was delighted when my favourite maternity and infant mag  Oh! Baby Magazine asked me to style some articles showcasing and discussing maternity and post maternity style.  Instead of me preaching the do's and don'ts I decided that it would be far more interesting to actually show the readers how real life super stylish Moms are doing it.

Luckily I know a couple of these said Moms so for the Spring issue my friend, the very lovely Cathy O'Donoghue very kindly agreed to let me interview and style her for my piece.  Cathy is the owner of the online vintage store  Turquoise Flamingo a store where I have purchased some of my most favourite vintage pieces over the years.  Cathy also designed my new logo and this blog which I absolutely adore.  I love Cathys sense of style and that combined with the amazing work from White Cat Studio photography, Sinead Egan MUA and Andrew Cronin from The Edge Hair Design. made for a thoroughly enjoyable shoot.

Here's some behind the scenes pics from the shoot and the article.
Enjoy!!















Major thanks also to Perry St. Cafe for allowing us to use their fab restaurant as our location.

Toodles,

T,x.

1 comment: