fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Mr. Ennis 2013

A few weeks ago I hit the town of Ennis to judge the Mr.Ennis contest which is now in it’s second year.  The contest was started as a charity even by my good friend Timmie Murphy when he won the Mr.Gay Clare event and the gorgeous Hazel McMahon who was the the reigning Miss Clare.  I’m more used to the glitz and glam of the Miss Universe Cork pageant so I was interested to see what a male pageant would be like.  Let me tell you it did not disappoint and I had one of the best nights ever with plenty of fun and cheeky chappie behaviour galore.
mr.ennis                           Me and my fellow judges with Timmie, Hazel and Mr. Ennis Gerry Lane
mr.enniscontestants

The contestants looking amazing in their suits.
mr.ennis judges                                                                 Looking all serious at deliberation time.
There was also a prize for best dressed on the night and last years winner and fellow blogger Mikie O’ Loughlin of mystylemykey were tasked with the difficult decision of who to pick.
mr.ennismikie                                                                                    Blogger Love!!
mr.ennis best dressed
The worthy winners.
I have to say I felt like I was walking the red carpet at the Oscars due to my amazing dress from The Dress Bar.  It was so something that I wouldn’t normally wear but the minute I put it on I had that ‘this is the one’ moment.
2013-07-26 20.09.05
2013-07-26 20.09.27
 Roll on next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment