fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Get Your Sparkle On

J’adore a little bit of sparkle in my outfit and we all know accessories are a perfect way to add some bling so I was super excited when I popped into Vivienne in The Dress Bar the other day and saw her amazing new range of accessories. The Dress Bar is owned by the uber stylish Vivienne McCarthy who along with the gorge Emer is director of my favourite model agency Lockdown
Here are my top stylist picks from the collection:
Group shot of these neck candy beauts.
Group shot of these neck candy beauts.
These sparklers will set off any outfit.
These sparklers will set off any outfit.
Possibly my favourite neckpiece ever.
Possibly my favourite neckpiece ever.
I've worn my leopard cuff nearly every day since I've gotten it. It even looks cool with a casual jeans and blazer look.
I’ve worn my leopard cuff nearly every day since I’ve gotten it. It even looks cool with a casual jeans and blazer look.
Doing some ring modelling.
Doing some ring modelling.
Need this, very Great Gatsby!
Need this, very Great Gatsby!

Every glitzy dress needs a sparkly clutch pal.
Every glitzy dress needs a sparkly clutch pal.
 I hear they also have just had a statement earring drop to the store so make sure you pop in and check that out.  These accessories are so perfect with all the amazing dresses available to rent or buy in The Dress Bar and Vivienne will help style up your outfit for any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment