fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Thursday 25 April 2013

Gelish Nails - My New Beauty Addiction

I’m a self confessed nail biter so my nails are always in a pitiful state. It’s a trait which repulses the boyf so he was more than delighted when I was invited to try out the Salon Shop s new Gelish Nails. Having recently moved premises to the Kinsale Road Business Park they will be having a two day event full of creativity and inspiration with industry experts which will also see the launch of the Gelish range. Sunday April 28th and Monday 29th will see the Salon Shop hosting shows by award winning stylists Wayne LLoyd and Simon Shaw, two experts whose talents are well worth seeing.
So many colours to choose from!!
So many colours to choose from!!
With the recent obsession for all things polish related I must be the only person on the planet who has never had a nail treatment so it was with excitement and a  slight nervousness that I set off to the Salon Shop.  I needn’t have worried as the lovely Georgina with her amazing product knowledge put my mind at ease (I don’t know what disaster I was expecting to happen!!). The hardest part was picking a colour but when I spotted Georgina’s bright pink nails I knew they were the ones for me. They’re part of the neon range and actually glow under UV light….bonus!! 
Having never had a nail treatment before I was expecting to be sat there for an hour but the whole thing from start to finish took around 25mins but the time flew as we nattered away.
My new nails, hot pink dream.
My new nails, hot pink dream.
I would definitely recommend this to someone like me who is crap at applying nail polish and always gets jealous of everyone else’s  glossy nails. Gelish also contains carotene so you’re nails are strengthened. What’s not to love?!
Neon,leopard print, turquoise my three fav things.
Neon,leopard print, turquoise my three fav things.
For details of stockists please contact The Salon Shop directly at The Salon Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment