fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Monday 15 April 2013

Coachella 2013

As I sit here writing this I’m pretty sure I’m going to wake up with the flu tomorrow having gotten absolutely soaked walking home from work. More fool me for thinking that a sunny morning meant a dry and bright evening and so off I trotted this morning in some flimsy pumps which essentially meant I might aswell have walked home barefoot. So you can imagine how completely envious I am of anyone who happened to be at Coachella at the weekend. Here’s some festival inspiration for when our sunny days finally get here.
Kate
Kate Bosworth
A regular on the Coachella scene is Kate Bosworth, I adore her sheer black dress and that waistcoat is to die for.  Unfortunately while she looks amazing in the white laser cut two piece it’s probably best to leave this look to the A listers who won’t be subjected to gross portaloos.
solange knowles
solange
 Here’s what my favourite Knowles does best, Solange is absolutely queen of pattern and print. I need that skirt like right now!!
diane kruger
Another Coachella veteran, Diane always looks festival chic. This look is totally achievable on the high street, all I need now is some amazingly toned pins.
alessandra ambrosio
 Every wondered what a Victoria’s Secret Angel would look like at a festival? Here’s the answer, Allasandra Ambrosio looks seriously hot in her laid back chic look. Something tells me she didn’t spend a night in a tent.
santigold
One of my favourite singers Santigold playing at the H&M Loves Music party.
Here’s my top three essentials for all you festival goers:
river island fringed boots

These boots from River Island are my top choice of footwear, wellies schmellies!!
river island shearling

This  shearling coat from River Island will keep you cosy during the chilly night while giving a nod to the neon trend. The festival gods will approve.
new look crop top

Love, love, love this crop top from New Look, wear with some high waist denim shorts if your tum is less than perfect.
Indiependence
 Here’s some festival styling I did recently with Lockdown Models for the launch of Indiependence Music Festival. Rebecca O, Nicola and Cailin look amazing in outfits from River island and New Look and it made me super excited for the actual festival which takes place on the 2nd of August in Mitchelstown.
Well it may be lashing outside but I’m totally festival inspired, roll on the Summer, I’ll even take the Spring at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment