fashion stylists home about services press contact Image Map

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Folkster...New Fav Online Shop

Every now and again I get completely obsessed with an online shop and spend far too many hours browsing through their site and imagining myself in all sorts of wonderful outfits worthy of being street style spotted (the holy grail for fash types;)). Folkster is one such store that’s got me in a tizz at the moment. Folkster is the online store for the Kilkenny based vintage store Shutterbug. Their posts of gorgeous stock on the Facebook page makes me immediately want to make the trek from Cork.  Here’s a few of the items I’m needing in my life at the mo!
I actually own this turban. Add a glitzy brooch to make it even more jazzy.
I actually own this turban. Add a glitzy brooch to make it even more jazzy.
I've had my eye on this bad boy for an absolute age.
I’ve had my eye on this bad boy for an absolute age.
Another reason I love this site so much is my complete addiction to statement jackets, feast your eyes on these gems.
Fringing....that is all.
Fringing….that is all.
This is one of my favourite jackets ever. It shall be mine someday.
This is one of my favourite jackets ever. It shall be mine someday.
Jacket by Ivory Jar, a great label on the site.
Jacket by Ivory Jar, a great label on the site.
It’s easy to see why I’m loving Folkster, folks.
P.S. Please don’t take this as a thinly veiled birthday wishlist even though I do have a pretty big birthday coming up in like twelve days.

No comments:

Post a Comment